Bradwall’s only place of religious worship was the Wesleyan Chapel Methodist Church on Ward’s Lane which was built in 1882. The church was one of four in the Sandbach Mission Area (the others are in Sandbach, Sandbach Heath and Wheelock), and services were held fortnightly on Sunday. In 1982, the Chapel celebrated its centenary and it closed in September 2013.
St Mary’s Church in Sandbach has a chancel that belonged to Bradwall Hall and includes the arms of Oldfield. Once called the Bradwall Chancel or Bradwall Chapel, it is not called the Chapter House, Church records state that Philip Oldfield of Bradwall had a confirmation of his right to this Chapel from the Bishop of Chester on 8 October 1589.