Bradwall is home to three buildings that were Grade II listed from 5 December 1986, though none are open to the public.
The 17th-century cottage and coach-house of the former Bradwall Hall includes a two-story building with three windows, made with brown brickwork and tile roof. Inside are chamfered oak beams, chimney corner (inglenook) and oak supporting beams (bressumer). The coach house is also oak framed with brown brick and roof tiles.
Built around 1700, Plumbtree Farmhouse off Ward’s Lane in Bradwall Green is a two-storey building with three windows, built with brown brick.
The Reformatory School and Cottages (1855 datestone) on Walnut Lane, is a two-storey building with three windows, now converted in cottages, that surrounds a rectangular courtyard. The school originally cost £255 to build.