BRADWALL PARISH COUNCIL
A MEETING OF BRADWALL PARISH COUNCIL WILL TAKE PLACE AS FOLLOWS:
BRADWALL VILLAGE HALL
WEDNESDAY 16th February 2022 at 8pm.
1. Apologies for absence
2. To receive any Declaration of Interests regarding Agenda items
3. To approve Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 8th December 2021.
4. To discuss Matters arising from the last meeting.
a) Footpath for Smithy bend – update
b) Hollins Green Boundary Signs - update
5. Finance (Clerk)
a) To receive the Balance Sheet dated 16h February 2022.
b) To approve payments
6. Planning Matters
a) Update on outstanding planning applications
b) To receive details of new planning applications
7. Correspondence Received (Clerk)
8. To receive and discuss matters raised by members
· Damage to notice board
9. To agree Date of Next Meeting:
Proposed dates: Wednesday 17th March 2022
10th February 2022
F. Stops – Clerk/RFO