BRADWALL PARISH COUNCIL
A MEETING OF BRADWALL PARISH COUNCIL WILL TAKE PLACE AS FOLLOWS:
BRADWALL VILLAGE HALL
WEDNESDAY 8th December 2021 at 8pm.
1. Apologies for absence
2. To receive any Declaration of Interests regarding Agenda items
3. To approve Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 22nd September 2021.
4. To discuss Matters arising from the last meeting.
a) Footpath for Smithy bend – update
5. Hollins Green Boundary Signs: Resolution – to agree design and costing of two boundary signs.
6. Finance (Clerk)
a) To receive the Balance Sheet dated 8th December 2021.
b) To approve payments
c) To agree Budget and Precept requirements for 2022-2023.
7. Planning Matters
a) Update on outstanding planning applications
b) To receive details of new planning applications
8. Correspondence Received (Clerk)
9. To receive and discuss matters raised by members
· Damage to notice board
10. To agree Date of Next Meeting:
Proposed dates: Wednesday 19th January 2022
Wednesday 17th March 2022
3rd December 2021
F. Stops – Clerk/RFO