BRADWALL PARISH COUNCIL
A MEETING OF BRADWALL PARISH COUNCIL WILL TAKE PLACE AS FOLLOWS:
BRADWALL VILLAGE HALL
WEDNESDAY 22nd September 2021 at 8pm.
1. Apologies for absence
2. To receive any Declaration of Interests regarding Agenda items
3. To approve Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 21st July 2021.
4. To discuss Matters arising from the last meeting.
a) Footpath for Smithy bend – update
b) Hollins Green Boundary Signs - update
5. Finance (Clerk)
a) To receive the Balance Sheet dated 22nd September July 2021.
b) To approve payments
6. Planning Matters
a) Update on outstanding planning applications
b) To receive details of new planning applications
7. Correspondence Received (Clerk)
· Cheshire East – Community Governance Review Consultation
· Cheshire East – Code of Conduct Consultation
8. To receive and discuss matters raised by members
· Retirement gift for Godfrey Williams
9. To agree Date of Next Meeting:
Proposed dates: Wednesday 17th November 2021
Wednesday 19th January 2022
Wednesday 17th March 2022
16th September 2021
F. Stops – Clerk/RFO