MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF
BRADWALL PARISH COUNCIL
Held on Wednesday 21st July 2021
PRESENT: Cllr. G. Gnyp – Chairman BPC Cllr. R. Smedley – BPC
Cllr. S. Beck – BPC
Mrs F Stops – Clerk
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC: None
1. APOLOGIES: Cllr. G. Williams, Cllr. M. Ollier, Cllr. M. Acton
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST REGARDING AGENDA ITEMS
3. TO APPROVE THE MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING
a) Footpath at Smithy bends
The Clerk reported on progress to date. Information has been obtained from Barry Poole of the Public Rights of Way Team on possible costs and surface structure. Genni Butler had provided information on the legalities. Discussions with the landowner, Mr George Barlow, have established that he would be agreeable to a Permissive Path agreement. The Clerk will continue to progress matters.
5. HOLLINS GREEN BOUNDARY SIGNS
The Clerk has established that Cheshire East require the payment of a non-returnable deposit to assess the installation of signs.
Resolution: To agree payment of non-returnable deposit of £500 to Cheshire East Council for assessment to obtain firm price for supply and installation of two boundary signs.
Resolution proposed by G. Gnyp, seconded by R. Smedley. Resolution agreed and passed.
6. FINANCE (Clerk)
a) The balance sheet dated 21st July 2021 was received.
7. PLANNING MATTERS
a) New Applications.
20/5486C The Stables, Fousley Farm – Single storey kitchen extension. Appeal was allowed and permission granted on 16/06/2021.
21/1804C Hill Top Cottage – Extension. No decision.
8. CORRESPONDENCE RECEIVED (Clerk)
Any relevant emails have been forwarded. Including:
· Details of Police Liaison Meeting to be held Monday 26th July
· Town & Parish Council Governance Review, consultation to follow.
9. TO RECEIVE AND DISCUSS MATTERS RAISED BY MEMBERS AND CHESHIRE EAST MEMBER
· Vacancies – The Clerk notified the members that she would like to leave the role during the next 12 months, but for the time being was happy to continue until a replacement could be found. A local resident has expressed an interest in joining the council as a councillor, it was agreed that they should be encouraged and invited to attend the next meeting.
· Newsletter – It was proposed that a newsletter be compiled to be distributed to all local properties. This could include details of vacancies and the current work of the council. It was agreed to leave this until after the summer.
10. DATE OF THE NEXT MEETING
Wednesday 22nd September 2021, 8pm at Bradwall Village Hall.
The meeting closed at 9.00pm.
Signed by RFO/Clerk Chairman