BRADWALL PARISH COUNCIL
A MEETING OF BRADWALL PARISH COUNCIL WILL TAKE PLACE AS FOLLOWS:
BRADWALL VILLAGE HALL
WEDNESDAY 21st July 2021 at 8pm.
1. Apologies for absence
2. To receive any Declaration of Interests regarding Agenda items
3. To approve Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 19th May 2021.
4. To discuss Matters arising from the last meeting.
a) Footpath for Smithy bend - update
5. Hollins Green Boundary Signs – Resolution: To agree payment of non-returnable £500 deposit to Cheshire East for work required to obtain firm price for supply & installation.
6. Finance (Clerk)
a) To receive the Balance Sheet dated 21st July 2021.
b) To approve payments
7. Planning Matters
a) Update on outstanding planning applications
b) To receive new planning applications
8. Correspondence Received (Clerk)
9. To receive and discuss matters raised by members
10. To agree Date of Next Meeting:
Proposed dates: Wednesday 22nd September 2021
Wednesday 17th November 2021
14th July 2021
F. Stops – Clerk/RFO